Arab Forum For alternatives think tank seeks to perpetuate the values of scientific thinking in Arab societies, and is working to address issues of political, social and economic development in the framework of the traditions and rules of scientific, away from the language of incitement and propaganda, in the framework of respect for political contexts and social systems, as well as universal human values. It is working to provide space for the interaction of experts, activists and researchers interested in issues of reform in the Arab region, governed by scientific principles and respect for diversity, is also keen Forum to offer policy alternatives and the potential social, not just hoped for the decision maker and the elites of different political and civil society organizations, in the framework of respect for the values of justice and democracy .
AFA is a limited liability company registered since 2008- CR.30743
- Suggesting analytical visions built on scientific basis in order to provide practical alternatives for the development of Arab societies.
- Developing scientific and field researches in the field of work.
- Raising capacity in the field of scientific research. Especially in the field of Policy Recommendation Papers.
- Expanding cadres interested in democracy with its two dimensions: academic and practical.
- Supporting the Human Rights approach in different sectors of civil society.
- Supporting networking locally, regionally and internationally.
- Exchanging experience that will enable a more globalized approach for the concept of democracy.