Arab Forum For alternatives think tank seeks to perpetuate the values of scientific thinking in Arab societies, and is working to address issues of political, social and economic development in the framework of the traditions and rules of scientific, away from the language of incitement and propaganda, in the framework of respect for political contexts and social systems, as well as universal human values. It is working to provide space for the interaction of experts, activists and researchers interested in issues of reform in the Arab region, governed by scientific principles and respect for diversity, is also keen Forum to offer policy alternatives and the potential social, not just hoped for the decision maker and the elites of different political and civil society organizations, in the framework of respect for the values of justice and democracy .
AFA is a limited liability company registered since 2008- CR.30743
File of the issue:
"Phenomena accompanying Egyptian parliamentary elections in 2015"
Mina Samir 2
Omar Samir 7
Shorouk El Harery 10
Nouran Sayed Ahmed 17
Shimaa ElSharkawy 24
Omar Samir 31
Book of the issue:
Shimaa ElSharkawy 41
Mohamed ElAgati 1
· Yemeni crisis…an unfinished revolution
1 (A follow-up paper)
Topic of the issue
· Rise of the left…will it save Greece?: Reading parliamentarian elections results.
)A follow-up paper)
· What is happening inside the Turkish AK (Justice and Development) party?
· Reading the Sudanese elections.
(A follow-up paper)
· Knesset Elections: a look at the united Arab list.
38 (A follow-up paper)
· Development of citizenship between liberal political philosophy and Egyptian reality.
44 Mina Samir
Book of the issue
· The trickster and crisis of revolutionary metaphor… analysis of the Egyptian reality.
52 Omar Samir
· Social Justice and civil society: between strategies of defense and development.